The agency's Human Resources (HR) staff is responsible for the following:
- Preparing policies and criteria for the promotion of Fellows.
- Assisting the hiring official and/or Agency PMF Coordinator with the agency's selection, appointment, and on-boarding process. This includes an appointment opportunity posted in the PMF TMS.
- Verify the Finalist's completion of all graduate degree requirements before bringing onboard as a Fellow.
- Ensuring veterans' preference is applied throughout selection process.
- Initiate background investigation and establish Entrance on Duty (EOD) start date.
- Processing personnel transactions upon a PMF's initial appointment or reappointment, promotion, conversion, etc.
- Ensure a Pathways PMF Program Participant Agreement is completed between the Fellow, Supervisor, and HR.
A “PMF HR Checklist” has been created and posted under the Resources webpage to assist HR staff in managing their agency’s participation in the PMF Program.
A copy of the Pathways Programs regulations, along with other agency resources, can be found under the Agencies\Resources webpage.
For a current list of participating Federal agencies and their designated Agency PMF Coordinators, please follow the instructions under the Agencies\List of Coordinators webpage.