Grow With Us
Own Your Experience
Your growth and development as a leader is the cornerstone of the PMF Program. As a future leader, you will be expected to "own your experience" while in the program. You will encounter many opportunities to enhance your learning, career development and advancement, but you have to take advantage of them. There will be lots of ways to own your experience, including:
- Participating in activities organized by the program, your agency or OPM. These will include career development and educational opportunities.
- Selecting developmental assignments and rotations with your career goals in mind.
- Networking with other PMFs.
- Seeking out and accepting leadership roles whenever possible.
Some of the requirements of the program will help you grow as a leader. While in the PMF Program, you will:
- Create and work through an Individual Development Plan (IDP), which will include your training and development goals during your two years as a PMF.
- Take at least 80 hours of training per year, for a total of 160 hours.
- Perform at least one four to six-month developmental assignment.
- Be evaluated against an annual performance plan just like other Federal employees.
Although these are requirements you will have to fulfill, how you go about doing them will make a big difference in how you grow in the program. The experience will truly be what you make of it.
If you want to grow and advance your career further and faster than you thought possible, APPLY NOW.