News & Events
Announcing the 2021 PMF Application Informational Webinars
Posted on 2020-06-23T00:00:00
The PMF Program Office has scheduled the following informational webinars for prospective graduate students and applicants for its upcoming PMF Class of 2021 application cycle every Tuesday during the month of September 2020.
The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2021 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions. Please note that several of the webinars have a specific focus related to strategic recruitment goals, but all will cover the basics of the program and are open to all majors.
The five Tuesday informational webinars scheduled include:
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
Tuesday, September 15, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
Tuesday, September 29, 2020, from 2:00-4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september8.eventbrite.com
- This session, a day before the 2021 Application opens, will serve as an open forum for questions. It will be open to all disciplines, but will not include a presentation.
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september29.eventbrite.com
Advanced registration for the webinars is required. For more information, including how to register, visit: https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2021-application/.