News & Events
Announcing the 2021 PMF Application Informational Webinars
Posted on 2020-06-23T00:00:00
The PMF Program Office has scheduled the following informational webinars for prospective graduate students and applicants for its upcoming PMF Class of 2021 application cycle every Tuesday during the month of September 2020.
The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2021 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions. Please note that several of the webinars have a specific focus related to strategic recruitment goals, but all will cover the basics of the program and are open to all majors.
The five Tuesday informational webinars scheduled include:
NOTE: All times are Eastern Time. Due to various privacy and security reasons, these webinars will not be recorded/rebroadcasted.
Tuesday, September 1, 2020, from 4:00-5:00pm (ET) - Added Session
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET)
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET)
Tuesday, September 15, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET)
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET)
Tuesday, September 29, 2020, from 2:00-4:00pm (ET)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september8.eventbrite.com
- This session, a day before the 2021 Application opens, will serve as an open forum for questions. It will be open to all disciplines, but will not include a presentation.
- A copy of the general slides used during the previous webinars can be found under the Resources webpage.
- Register in advance here: https://pmf2021september29.eventbrite.com
Advanced registration for the webinars is required. For more information, including how to register, visit: https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2021-application/.
The webinar will be conducted via Zoom for Government. See the link "Joining a Zoom Meeting" posted towards the bottom of the Resources webpage. Participants should check if they can access the Zoom for Government platform prior to the webinar.
NOTE: The webinar is limited to 1,000 participants at a time. If you are unable to access the Zoom platform, please use the dial-in details contained within the confirmation email for audio. If you unable to participate in any of the webinars, the content covered can be found throughout the Become a PMF section of this website. A copy of the general slides used during these webinars can be found at the bottom of the Resources webpage.