News & Events
New Resources in Preparation for the PMF Class of 2020 Application
Posted on 2019-09-24T11:30:00
In advance of the PMF Class of 2020 Application, the PMF Program added a number of resources for potential applicants and academia. These new resources may be useful to a variety of our stakeholders, including prospective applicants, academia, and Fellows/PMF Alumni who are helping spread the word about the program and our application process.
The new resources include:
- Participant Timeline…from Start to Finish: Illustrates the typical timeline a participant would follow in navigating through the PMF Program.
- PMF Application Timeline: Illustrates the timeline and steps from applying to the PMF Program to selection of Finalists to finding a PMF appointment.
- PMF Fellowship Timeline: Illustrates the timeline and steps Fellows follow from onboarding to their PMF position to graduation.
- PMF Application Common Mistakes: Identifies the Top 3 common mistakes applicants make when applying to the PMF Program.
- PMF Program “Myths vs Facts”: Illustrates common myths and facts about the PMF Program.
- Where PMFs Are Hired: Illustrates where in the United States most Finalists are appointed to as PMFs.
- 2020 PMF Presentation for Academic Institutions: This is a general presentation for academia to use when hosting informational webinars for their students interested in applying to the PMF Program.
- We have also added tips to the Academia\Advising Students section on this website.
The above resources can be found under the Become a PMF\Resources and Academia\Resources sections on this website.
We hope you find them helpful! As always, please reach out to email@example.com with any questions related to the application or these resources, and we would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!