News & Events
Announcing the Recipients of the PMF Honorary Awards for 2022
Posted on Jul 26 2022 - 12:00
The PMF Program Office is happy to announce the recipients of the PMF Honorary Awards for 2022. This year, we received over 70 nominations from more than 20 agencies for seven distinct award categories. The Awards Selection Committee – made up of senior leaders and senior PMF/PMI Alumni from across OPM – reviewed and evaluated each nomination through an anonymized review process based on a pre-determined set of criteria for each award category. Once evaluations were completed, the committee provided their final recommendations to the PMF Program Office, and these Honorees/Honorable Mentions were selected.
The recipients represent the PMF community at its best. They are individuals from a variety of stakeholder groups, but what they have in common is the talent and passion they bring to support the enduring success of the PMF Program, helping us meet our mission to recruit and develop the next generation of Federal Government leaders from all segments of society. Please find the award categories, Honorees, and Honorable Mentions below.
- Excellence in Service
- Ashleigh Marie Bartlett, U.S. Department of the Air Force
- Excellence in Leadership
- Eric Pevzner, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Agency PMF Coordinator of the Year
- Jennifer Lasko, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Chief Human Capital Officer of the Year
- Tracey Therit, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Presidential Management Fellows Alumna of the Year
- Victoria Orero, U.S. Department of State
- Supervisor/Hiring Manager of the Year
- Maria Durham, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Coach/Mentor of the Year
- MaDiha Mahmood, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Presidential Management Fellows Alumnus of the Year (Honorable Mention)
- Gary Norman, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Supervisor/Hiring Manager of the Year (Honorable Mention)
- Stevie Hamilton, U.S. Department of State
A special virtual awards ceremony to recognize these exceptional individuals on Friday, August 19, 2022, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time). Formal invitations will be sent to the relevant stakeholders across the PMF community.
Congratulations again to the 2022 Honorees!
Finally, the PMF Program Office would like to extend a special thank you to the members of the 2022 Awards Selection Committee for their efforts throughout this process.
To learn more about our PMF Honorary Awards program, visit the PMF Honorary Awards webpage.