Become a PMF
The PMF Class of 2023 Application opened on Tuesday, September 13, and closed on Friday, October 7, 2022 (opening and closing at Noon Eastern Time).
Please review the updated PMF Applicant Handbook for an overview of the application and assessment process. The Handbook can be found on the Resources webpage.
In addition, please review the Eligibility, Application Process, Assessment Process, and FAQs webpages for additional information about the application.
Please note that effective with the PMF Class of 2023 Application, significant changes have been made to the assessment and selection process. For additional details, see the “What’s New for 2023?” section below.
NOTE: The dates below are approximate and subject to change. Please monitor frequently for any updates. All deadlines are based on Eastern Time (ET).
|September 13-October 7, 2022
The PMF Class of 2023 Application opened at Noon (ET), Tuesday, September 13, 2022, and closed at Noon (ET), Friday, October 7, 2022
NOTE: The PMF Class of 2023 Application was extended to Noon (ET), Friday, September 30, 2022, due to Hurricane Fiona. This extension took effect on Friday, September 23.
NOTE: The PMF Class of 2023 Application was extended to Noon (ET), Friday, October 7, 2022, due to Hurricane Ian. This extension took effect on Thursday, September 29.
|November 1, 2022
- All Applicants notified of their Notice of Results
- Semi-Finalists selected and notified
|November 3-10, 2022
Registration period for Semi-Finalists to schedule their Fellows Structured Interview (FSI) assessment.
|Anticipated to be conducted over 6-8 weeks after Semi-Finalists selected
Fellows Structured Interviews (FSI) conducted for Semi-Finalists
|Anticipated by mid-February 2023
PMF Class of 2023 Finalists announced
What's New for 2023?
Below is a summary of the changes effective with the PMF Class of 2023 Application:
- Updated Application and Assessment Process: Changes are made to the application and assessment process periodically to more efficiently and effectively achieve the program goal of recruiting and identifying a qualified, diverse group of applicants who will become Finalists and Fellows. At a high level, these changes are outlined below:
- The assessment process will consist of three distinct parts: (1) Fellows Behavioral Assessment Tool (FBAT), (2) Fellows Situational Assessment Tool (FSAT), and (3) Fellows Structured Interview (FSI).
- The assessment process will be carried out in two stages: (1) the Online Assessment stage (which includes the FBAT and FSAT), and (2) the Semi-Finalist stage (which includes the FSI). Those applicants who are found eligible, submitted complete applications, and scored well may be selected as Semi-Finalists and invited to participate in the FSI.
- The competencies on which applicants will be evaluated consist of: Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Integrity/Honesty, Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Reasoning, Self-Management, and Supporting Diversity.
- Finalists will be selected from Semi-Finalists based on assessment results and the total number of Finalists authorized.
- Application Criteria: We have added new degrees, additional skills, and Swahili to languages effective with this year’s application. To see a full list, please refer to the Application Criteria
- PMF Subscriber Lists: The PMF Program has launched “Subscriber Lists” for individuals who would like to stay informed on the PMF Program. To learn more and to sign up, visit the Apply Site.