Agency PMF Coordinator Advisory Board
The Agency PMF Coordinator Advisory Board advises the PMF Program Office on matters that promote the welfare of Agency PMF Coordinators in the execution of their duties and their agency’s participation in the PMF Program. The Board is comprised of a diverse pool of Agency PMF Coordinators and led by the PMF Program Office’s Agency Liaison. Meetings are typically scheduled monthly and facilitated by the PMF Program Office. The Board is comprised of and specifically for Agency PMF Coordinators.
The Board’s core functions are to (1) Collaborate with other Agency PMF Coordinators and solicit their feedback, (2) raise topics of concern for Agency PMF Coordinators and come up with realistic solutions, and (3) build upon the successes of the PMF Program.
Becoming a Member: Those Agency PMF Coordinators interested in serving on the board can contact the PMF Program Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Advisory Board." The program’s Agency Liaison will be in contact. The Board is intentionally kept small, but represents multiple agencies and industries across government.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend board meetings and other events/functions (as requested). Review agenda and supporting materials prior to board meetings.
- Be engaged, keep informed about the PMF Program, including activities and program participants (i.e. Finalists, Fellows, Alumni, Hiring Officials, HR staff, etc.), and share information with other relevant stakeholders.
- Share developments with the Agency PMF Coordinator network.
- Provide support and advice to the PMF Program Office and colleagues (e.g., other Agency PMF Coordinators), assist in the development of new programs, and identify best practices.
- Sponsor and develop working groups, or committees, within the Board.
- Serve as leaders in their field and mentor other Agency PMF Coordinators.