Grow With Us
Own Your Experience
Your growth and development as a leader is the cornerstone
of the PMF Program. As a future leader, you will be expected
to "own your experience" while in the program. You will encounter
many opportunities to enhance your learning, career development and
advancement, but you have to take advantage of them. There will be
lots of ways to own your experience, including:
- Participating in activities organized by the program, your
agency or OPM. These will include career development and
- Selecting developmental assignments and rotations with your
career goals in mind.
- Networking with other PMFs.
- Seeking out and accepting leadership roles whenever
Some of the requirements of the program will help you grow as a
leader. While in the PMF Program, you will:
- Create and work through an Individual Development Plan (IDP),
which will include your training and development goals during your
two years as a PMF.
- Take at least 80 hours of training per year, for a total of 160
- Perform at least one four to six-month
- Be evaluated against an annual performance plan just like other
Although these are requirements you will have to fulfill, how
you go about doing them will make a big difference in how you grow
in the program. The experience will truly be what you make of
If you want to grow and advance your career further and faster
than you thought possible, APPLY NOW.